Introducing technical upskilling… on your terms
Free part-time and flexible Level 4 technical courses available for your staff
The Black Country & Marches Institute of Technology has been selected to deliver the Government’s new In-Work Skills pilot. This gives manufacturers in the Marches area a unique opportunity to upskill their existing employees.
Companies are able to book any member of staff aged 19+ on to one of three free Level 4 technical courses in:
All the courses will be delivered by our delivery partner; Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ In-Comm Training at its new state-of-the-art academy in Telford, which features more than £4m of CNC machining, fluid power control, welding bays, metrology and additive manufacturing technology.
Benefits to the employer:
- Access to high quality Level 4 technical courses
- No cost at a time when recruitment and training budgets are stretched
- Flexible and part-time learning meaning you won’t lose valuable resource when you need it most
- Opportunity to shape the content of the courses so they maximise their benefit to industry
- Upskill employees to take advantage of new manufacturing technologies and capabilities
Benefits to the individual:
- Access to state-of-the-art technology
- Chance to gain Level 4 Technical Qualifications
- Blended learning to include online and face-to-face training, often at a time to suit you
- Upskill to aid your career development and promotion opportunities
Find out more:
To find out more, download our brochure.