- Be the provider of choice for higher education across the West Midlands and nationally within our areas of specialism
- Provide high quality technical education at Level 4 and above with clear pathways to skilled jobs
- Provide non-traditional progression pathways to higher education that are flexible and accessible for all, often combining study and work
- Offer higher education that is inclusive and connected to society
- Provide training on the latest industry equipment to support student’s practical skills development
- Create the skills to advance the economic and social prosperity, adding value to the community we serve
- Inspire students to be successful. Developing the knowledge, skills and abilities needed to ensure that everyone meets their full potential
- Support employers with innovation and transform our skills system to deliver net-zero
We work in collaboration with academia and industry to deliver higher technical education and training for the jobs of today and tomorrow, transforming our local economy and people’s lives for the better.
Our Vision for the future is to:
Our core values:
Our values are embedded in everything we do.
We believe in the life-changing value of higher education and that everyone should have the opportunity to access the benefits that higher education can provide.
We value diversity and inclusion, and we strive to be a welcoming, caring, and equitable community where students and staff from different backgrounds, abilities, and experiences can learn, innovate, and work in an environment of respect.
Students are at the heart of everything we do. By demonstrating these values we aim to create a productive working environment for our staff and a positive learning environment for our students.
We are agile, future-focused and embrace technology and learning.
We are passionate about changing the lives of our local people and adding value to the community we serve.